- newLFX’22 Mentorship Experience with Open Horizon
Ruchi Pakhle shares his experience in the Linux Foundation's mentorship program working with Open Horizon. The post LFX’22 Mentorship Experience with Open Horizon appeared first on Linux Foundation.
- 18 hours ago 8 Aug 22, 8:21pm -
- The Linux Foundation Announces Keynote Speakers for Open Source Summit Europe 2022
Global visionaries headline the premier open source event in Europe to share on OSS adoption in Europe, driving the circular economy, finding inspiration through the pandemic, supply chain security and more. SAN FRANCISCO, August 4, 2022 — The L…
- 5 days ago 4 Aug 22, 2:53pm -
- The American Association of Insurance Services & The Linux Foundation Welcome Jefferson Braswell as openIDL Project Executive Director
Braswell joins a team of industry leading experts at openIDL, a Linux Foundation project paving the way for the first blockchain network connecting data across the insurance industry. The post The American Association of Insurance Services & The Li…
- 6 days ago 3 Aug 22, 12:00pm -
- Public-private partnerships in health: The journey ahead for open source
The past three years have redefined the practice and management of public health on a global scale. What will we need in order to support innovation over the next three years?The post Public-private partnerships in health: The journey ahead for ope…
- 7 days ago 2 Aug 22, 4:53pm -
- People of Open Source: Neville Spiteri, Wevr
Neville Spiteri is the co-founder/CEO of Wevr and a member of the Academy Software Foundation. Learn more about Neville here. The post People of Open Source: Neville Spiteri, Wevr appeared first on Linux Foundation.
- 11 days ago 29 Jul 22, 3:41pm -
- What is the OpenGEH (Green Energy Hub) Project
OpenGEH ( GEH stands for Green Energy Hub ) enables fast, flexible settlement and hourly measurements of production and consumption of electricity. The post What is the OpenGEH (Green Energy Hub) Project appeared first on Linux Foundation.
- 12 days ago 28 Jul 22, 10:36pm -
- CRob on Software Security Education and SIRTs
CRob, with Intel and the OpenSSF, talks about open source software security education and training with Alan Shimel of TechStrong TV. The post CRob on Software Security Education and SIRTs appeared first on Linux Foundation.
- 13 days ago 27 Jul 22, 7:58pm -
- OSS Security Highlights from the 2022 Open Source Summit North America
SecurityBy Ashwin Ramaswami Last month, we just concluded the Linux Foundation’s 2022 Open Source Summit North America (OSS NA), when developers, technologists, and community leaders from industry, academia, and government converged in Austin, Tex…
- 14 days ago 26 Jul 22, 1:00pm -
- Join us to Speak at the ONE networking event connecting Access, Edge, and Cloud in 2022
The top reasons to share your expertise at ONE Summit, the Industry’s leading Open Networking & Edge EventThe post Join us to Speak at the ONE networking event connecting Access, Edge, and Cloud in 2022 appeared first on Linux Foundation.
- 19 days ago 21 Jul 22, 8:52pm -
- Bosch leverages open source model; teams with PolyCrypt to tackle blockchain for the Economy of Things
IoT devices will need to buy and sell from one another. In this “Economy of Things,” the items to be traded will include power, data, and connectivity. Most transactions will be fast, low value, and high frequency.The post Bosch leverages open…
- 19 days ago 21 Jul 22, 7:49pm -